silence is easy, but it only keeps you safe for the moment

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Pieces

#1. life is easiest lived with no regrets
      A. progress, not perfection
      B. learn and profit from mistakes

 #2. focus ahead
       A. keep your past where it belongs
       B. retrospective contemplation vs. living/dwelling in the past

#3. love is not all you need
      A. stop being so cognitively and emotionally challenged; incapable, co-dependent
      B. consider who is giving the love
      C. always helpful: discern what love is

#4. your self-worth cannot be found in any human being or in the effects of any beauty product
      A. if it hinders, turn off the TV/burn the magazines
      B. plastic  perfection
      C. we are all flawed
      D. synchronize to a different strategy
      E. look to something better/follow someone greater, the One who made you

#5. thank your past for a better future
      A. pain makes you stronger
      B. present suffering < glory to be revealed in us
      C. affliction [for Christ's sake] works for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory
      D. when I am weak, You make me strong
      E. temptations/trying of faith = patience = perfect and whole; wanting nothing


[[I never took the time to stop & realize that death takes many forms, even while alive]]

6 comments:

  1. I'm sure you meant "thanks for being the only person to consistently comment on my blog even when I make posts that I don't share on facebook"

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't tell me you posted again... Anyways it was good haha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still keep up with your blog. Love it. Definitely keeps me thinking.

    ReplyDelete