silence is easy, but it only keeps you safe for the moment

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Anorexia Nervosa

I am finally starting to understand my heart. Partially, at best, but the revelations are soothing. It's just a small dent in the surface of everything that antagonizes, separates, breaks, and destructs the formation of all my mental objects and the state of my affections. Every discovery- every unmasked attempt to expose what makes me tick, is filled with pain. I'm starting to learn the value of it all, though. Pain has a purpose, and pain has worth.

more to come. I'm so tired.

[I'm prone to wander, Jesus.. and You're prone to always come after me. thank You.]

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! you are so good :) I like to think of myself somehow in your league but I know its not true so ill keep wishing :)

    ReplyDelete